Look It Up Here

Friday, March 21, 2014

The 7th Month, The 7th Day,777 JULY IS THE MONTH!!!MUST GO VIRAL!!!


MUST GO VIRAL...

MUST GO VIRAL...
                                     "  7th Month, 7th Day,  777"

MUST GO VIRAL...

JULY IS THE MONTH...


JULY IS THE MONTH...

Back In The Year 2011 The Lord Told Me "JULY IS THE MONTH"



In March 2012 The Lord told Me He Was going to Do Something Special for Me On "March 11,2012"




MARCH 11,2012 Comes I See A Rainbow In The Sky On The Side of The Road While I'm In The Car and I Took A Picture Of The Scene of The Rainbow
(PICTURE BELOW)
On March 12,2012  Me and My Family Are Looking at The Picture Then All At Once We See An Eye and In Our Hearts We Knew It Was Jesus' EYE

On The Upper Right Side of The Rainbow Where The Arrow Points Reveals The "EYE OF THE CREATOR"

Yahshua Ha Mashiach....Jesus The Christ

Later That Year on July 5,2012 The Lord told Me,"The 7th Month, The 7th Day,777"

He Said That What He Had Just Spoke Was The Key to The Picture of His Eye
He had Also Told Me Again That July Is The Month but He didnt Say What for

But I Noticed The Lord Waited Almost 4 months to Tell Me That.

Scripture I Thought of...

John 4:35  Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

NOTE:Actual Photo Not A Fake or A Hoax...This Is Actually JESUS' EYE In This Picture,This Is The Original Picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment