Saturday, March 15, 2014

Indeniable PROOF of The Creator of Universe-ALL RELIGION Will Fail at This Revelation


Revelation Received 11/28/12:

THE ONE WHO SHALL BEAR THE CROSS

I Have A Story To Share How The Holy Spirit Revealed This To Me. I Was At Home and I Felt An Urgency In My Spirit and It Felt Like The Lord was Trying to Tell Me Something.So I was Just Waiting On The Lord and I Heard Him Say in The Spirit,"The Creator of The Universe Is The Author of Time"..

So I was Like Ok Lord What Does This Mean...I Heard The Lord Say Get A Pen and Piece of Paper and I Will Show You.So I Got The Pen and Piece of Paper and Sat Down at My Desk Looking at The Paper Clueless of What He Was About to Show Me...About Five Minutes passed by and I Heard The Lord Say Draw The Infinity Sign So I Drew and Was Looking at It.

Another Five Minutes Passed by and He Said Draw The Numbers as If The Infinity Sign Were a Clock.So He Was Saying The Numbers 1-12. So I was Looking at It Still Kind of Clueless but Trying to Connect The Dots but Not Going Passed What The Spirit of The Lord Was Revealing to Me.

I Was Feeling The Spirit So Heavy It Felt Like It was Swelling In Me and All I Could do was Smile and Worship The Lord.I Felt The Lord So Sweetly Say "God Is Light and In Him There Is No Darkness".So From What I was Seeing On The Drawing God Has Boundaries, He has A Covering of Darkness Around Him but He Is Not Dwelling In The Darkness but In The Light.

Psalms 18:9-11 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
Then I Began To Notice The Numbers 6 and 9.

Right at That Moment My Mouth Began To Drop as To The Scripture I Heard The Lord Tell Me.
Luke 23:44 And it was about the SIXTH hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the NINTH hour.

So As I Was Looking At This I Began To See That From The 6th to The 9th Hour The Creator of This Universe Stepped Outside of Time and Covered Himself In Sin and Death.

I Heard The Words Judgement and Grace













Are You Familiar with This Sign....YES!!! JESUS IS THE VERY GRACE OF GOD AND HAS, YOU CAN SAY TIED THE KNOT ON FULFILLING HIS PLANS FOR HIS CREATION

There Is coming A New Age In Which Jesus Will Rule and Reign and New Agers Call This The  Age of AQUARIUS or as They Call It The Fish. do Not be deceived As The Prince of This World Comes to Set up His Kingdom Before The TRUE Millineal Reign Of The TRUE Christ

He, The Antichrist or Satan in The Flesh,will Only be On Earth Visibly A Short While Until Yahshua Lord of Glory Comes to Destroy Him With His Brightness

He(Satan) Will Come Posing as The Most High God as His Last Attempt to Conquer God's Chosen but Will Fail Miserably because God's Sheep Know Him and Hear His Voice

Remember when Jesus said in John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

The Prince of This World Satan was Cast Out as Yahshua's Life Source Poured Out of Him and Bathed His Creation in Salvation Through The Blood of The Lamb or The Innocent One

Judgement-The Ability to Judge or to Make A Final Decision

Grace-The Freely Given,Unmerited and Undeserved Love of God

Grace Comes Before The Judgement Which Jesus Has Fulfilled as He Hung On Calvary's Cross From Sixth to The Ninth Hour Defeating Death and Sin Proving That He Alone Is God Come In The Flesh.

Judgement is Just around The Corner As The Lord has Revealed That December 4,2012 Began The Judgement and will soon become visible for all to see.

Revelation 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Jesus Came to Reveal The Grace of God Which Was Him in His Fullness 
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his GRACE, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

It Is Proven Not ONLY By The Written Word of God but By What The Holy Spirit Has Revealed Through A Willing Vessel.

If You dont Want to Sound Religious I'll Just Say The Creator of The Universe Fulfilled His Predestined Plans by Holding Back His Judgement to Make Room for His Grace By Coming to The Hour of Spiritual Death to Fulfill ALL Righteousness.

Last Scripture
John 12:27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

Jesus Came Unto The Hour That He Might be Glorified as The Holy One and Now is Seated On The Throne of His Eternal Father which was himself in The Beginning.

I hope this Opened Your eyes to The Truth That Jesus Is God in The Beginning
Leave Comments I would Like To Hear From You Guys on This.
God Bless and Much Love In Christ♡♡♥

No comments:

Post a Comment