Look It Up Here
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Prepare-Peace On Earth
12/2/12
Prepare my children. Prepare for my coming. Prepare for the parting of the clouds. Prepare for the light to shine in. Prepare for great days ahead. Prepare to do my work. Prepare to wield my power. Prepare to walk as I did. Prepare to make the way for me. For I will be all in all. I will have my kingdom. I will exert my power and authority. No longer will man deny me. No longer will man bost against me. No longer will man think he has dominion over what is mine. Man will no longer win or have his way. Judgment shall be swift and harsh. Men will learn to walk in my ways or pay the price for rebellion. Men will no longer intimdate other men by brute force and strength. There will be peace on earth, goodwill among men, and love in all that is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment